FEEL GOOD FRIDAY (FGF) encourages students to engage in the local Tucson Community.
Through intentional volunteering, students will engage in positive social change and community building. This year we are partnering with Blue Chip Leadership and Cultural & Inclusive Experiential Learning Opportunities (CIELO) to create a more inclusive volunteer experience.
- All students who participate in a FGF will receive the official FGF sticker!
- Transportation is provided to and from the volunteer site.
- Pick-up/drop-off locations include the Honors Village and the Student Union circle.
- Volunteers must follow safety protocols of each non-profit.
This year, our theme is the borderlands. We are leveraging our border identity to learn more about what it means to serve in and with the community to address social issues occurring near and around Tucson.
DATES & PROGRAMS
- THE COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF SOUTHERN ARIZONA
- Friday September 24th & Friday October 1st
- GALERIA MITOTERA
- Friday October 15th & Friday October 29th
- FLOWERS & BULLETS 9am-12pm
- Friday November 5th & Friday November 19th
- SAN XAVIER CO-OP
- Friday December 3rd