Native American Advisory Council
The Native American Advisory Council provides workforce development, student recruitment and retention, and research that are key to advancing mutually beneficial initiatives between sovereign tribal nations and the University of Arizona. Advisory Council members also serve as ambassadors supporting and advancing the UA’s strategic priorities.
We are committed to serving as a communications conduit between Southern Arizona’s Native American communities and the UA. We also value and welcome your input. Please email your questions, suggestions, or comments.
Assistant Vice Provost, Native American Initiatives, Office of the Provost
**the link to the Native American Initiatives website is forthcoming.
- Establish sustainable mentorship and relationships for Native American students on and off campus through NASA
- Increase cultural awareness across campus to support and sustain authentic and innovative partnerships and student services
- Strengthen partnerships between tribal governments, enterprises, and communities
- Native American Student Affairs
- American Indian Alumni Club
- Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR) Organizational Chart
- University of Arizona Leadership Organizational Chart
- University of Arizona Office of Multicultural Advancement (OMA) Organizational Chart