Join CIELO in partnership with the University of Arizona's College of Nursing & Public Health for this week-long program and learn about the communities of the Hopi, Navajo, Pascua Yaqui, and Tohono O'odham Nations' healthcare practices.
- Dates: June 5th - June 10th
- There is no cost to the program!
- CIELO will provide all transportation, meals, and lodging (which involves camping; sleeping bags, tents, and camping materials will be provided).
*Note: Program space is limited. For more information, please contact Martel Serwenda, CIELO Senior Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Monday, June 5th - June 7th
- Service learning project on Dr. Michael Johnson’s traditional Hopi farm, where we will build a greenhouse and learn about Hopi dry farming.
- Thursday, June 8th
- Tour and visit of Tuba City Regional Healthcare. Head back to Tucson.
- Friday, June 9th
- Tour and visit with Pasqua Yaqui Healthcare Clinic & Department
- Saturday, June 10th
- Tohono O'odham Traditional Bahidaj Harvest (Saguaro Fruit Picking)